I don’t think I’ve ever snagged a Q and A before but I couldn’t help it when I read this post by Karen from NothingButKnit.
Her knitting mojo (and mine) is on vacation and she thought this Q and A might help find it. Feel free to answer* regardless of your craft: knitting, crocheting, sewing, painting, photography, or whatever you enjoy…
- What technique were you surprised that you enjoyed?
- What technique do you want to love but don’t?
- What is your favorite item to make?
- You’re only allowed to knit with one yarn weight forever. What weight is it and why?
- What item that you made is your all time favorite?
- Colorwork. My first colorwork project was the Traveler’s Pocket by Nancy Bush. I LOVED doing colorwork so much that I designed my own pattern based on her design.
- Hmmm. I’m weird in that I’m not a fan of knitting with circular needles but I use them. In fact I’ll be trying the 2-at-a-time sock technique soon.
- Socks. And shawls are a close second.
- Fingering weight as it is so versatile. It can be held double or triple to make a different weight.
- My Dots and Stripes purse is my all time favorite. My first pair of socks is my second.
*Answer in the comments or link to your blog. Thanks!