- Finished cushion on chair #1, which I call Rita’s Chair.
- Working on chair #2, which is iPad Aunt’s Chair. This chair almost got the best of me but I am determined to win this challenge. I’m so glad I started with Rita’s Chair as it was easy.
- Finished (almost) another pair (I think this makes six pairs???) of SSSK socks except for stitching the toe seam. Ten minutes. Tops.
- Began knitting the Spindrift Shawl by Helen Stewart. My first attempt at a shawl. And my first successful attempt with lifelines. I followed this tutorial but you can search for others if you like.
- My house is a disaster: Upholstery fabric spread out all over the living room floor, one ottoman (and surrounding area) piled high with knitting, dust bunnies growing each day, unfinished laundry taking over the laundry room, and the possibility of pantry moths.
Stay tuned for more….with pictures!!!
Well, I’m not showing the disastrous parts. Some things are just not meant to be seen.