Both chairs are finished. The colors aren’t that true and I can’t seem to get the right adjustments to make them more realistic. The yellowish-green is more of a chartreuse green and the blues have more depth.
iPad Aunt’s chair: Done but not happy with the cushion. I didn’t wrap the new foam in Dacron before stuffing it into the cover. It looks too boxy and I need to fix that. Plus the seat cushion looks too big for the chair but it’s not that way in real life.
Both chairs side-by-side. You can see that they are very similar but different. Rita’s chair has a lower part on the bottom front, straight-arm stump, and is a smaller chair. iPad Aunt’s chair is straight across the bottom front, has a curved arm stump, and is a wider chair.
I tried very hard to get the patterns to match up on both chairs but it was very difficult. The pattern was 24 inch vertical repeat so I tried not to waste fabric.
I am in the process of redoing the ottoman that matches Rita’s chair but that is on hold for now. Too many irons in the fire.