Take a deep breath. Hold it.
A little longer.
I needed to clear my mind. Thanks for breathing along with me.
2010 was a start for me as most years are. I didn’t get as much of my life organized as I wanted but I made some progress.
I knitted more this year than I have in past years:
- Hot Water Bottle Covers: 2
- Toys: 5 – though I only have pictures of two of them
- Sweaters: 2 eyelet sweaters for the twins, 1 February Baby Sweater
- Seamless slippers: 7 pairs
- Sleeveless top: 1, the Lace Hem Top for me
- Mittens and mitts: 1 Ms Ida Chain Link Mittens, and 1 Musica Mitts
- Hats: 8 Spud and Chloe Go Team Hats
I made polymer clay buttons for a sweater.
I tried my hand at felt ornaments and finished two.
Sewing projects, not mentioned here, expanded my FO list.
I made my Christmas cards and garland for the tree.
And I painted my dining and living rooms.
Tomorrow is another day and the beginning of a shiny new year.
What do I want to accomplish in the next 365 days?
What are your goals for 2011?