I don’t know how Star Trek came up with their Stardate but this is my take on that.
Update from 2010 knitting: I forgot to mention the 7 Swiffer covers and apple cozy I knitted.
I’m sure everyone has some goals/resolutions for the new year. Some of mine are knitting related, some are general craft related, and some are personal.
My list of 2011 goals include:
- Declutter the basement.
- Design and follow-through with a craft room in the basement.
- Repaint our bedroom, the kitchen, and family room.
- Finish the felt ornaments I started for Christmas 2010.
- Start (and finish) a secret project before February 1. I’m waiting on some yarn and that’s why it’s not started.
- Make belated birth gifts for some 2010 babies.
- Revisit my WIP list and do something!
- Figure out the macro setting on our camera. Mr. Aitch says it’s there but I am clueless.
- Knit the Knit Simple Button Cardi for myself.
- Publish a knitted purse pattern. It’s hard to write out a pattern. Maybe I should have some test knitters try it out first.
- Begin knitting my way through the Around the World in Knitted Socks.
- Stop eating foods that make me feel blah.
- Put more miles on my motorcycle.
- Be nice.