All I had to do to finish a soaker was to pick up 48 stitches along the leg opening and knit in a k1p1 rib for 10 rows. It took me over an hour to pick up those 48 stitches.
I bound off at 10:00 last night and thought about weaving in the ends before I went to bed. Decided against it. I should finish it tonight and send it off to cover a cute baby bottom.
Maybe I’ll even remember to take a picture of it before I send it.
My papaya cardi is still a UFO (unfinished object). I discovered not one but two mistakes in the collar. They are not that noticeable but I know they are there so I will frog and reknit.
I should be able to take some pictures of these things this weekend. Stay tuned…
Good thing it really is a cute little bottom. Sorry for the trouble but THANKS for the soaker!
What could I say. Can’t wait to se the finished project. You are a knitter.