I hope I’m not too late with my Christmas wish list:
- Double point needle organization/storage roll.
- 14 inch needle storage roll. The one I made years ago just doesn’t hold enough needles and I didn’t make the slots big enough.
- Circular needle storage case. I don’t have many circular needles but they need to be someplace other than a clear zip bag.
- Professional organizer to organize my various craft, sewing, knitting, yarn, needlework, beading, polymer clay, and painting supplies and patterns. (And if there’s time, my closet.)
- Cleaning person. I have more important things to do than scrub the bathroom, iron, vacuum, dust, blah, blah, blah.
- Craft room designer and contractor to design and construct a craft room in my basement so #3 can do their job. I have the money set aside. I just need the plans and the person to make it all happen.
I have been good (enough) this year.