Short on time this morning but I have a few “purls” of wisdom:
- If you buy a GPS, buy a good one.
- Don’t hog the left lane when driving.
- Separation anxiety sucks. Reassure your kids that it’s ok for them to get on the school bus so they don’t cause a scene and hold up traffic for a full five minutes.
- Drinking 32 ounces of anything in a short period of time will make you sick.
- Tell those you love that you love them. Often.
- Thank God for your blessings as well as your challenges.
- Sometimes you can find a pattern for the amount of yarn you have.