I managed to do two rows of the single crochet edge on the sleeve edge of the cardi I’m knitting and only had to rip it once. I was picking up too many stitches. The fronts and back are blocked and should be dry by the time I get home from work. I still have to block the sleeves but I can do that while I finish the collar.
The final steps are to do the seaming, do the crocheted edge at the bottom and sew on the buttons, which I don’t have yet. Maybe I will make some if I can’t find what I want.
I’m very excited about this sweater. I just hope it fits and I like it, no, LOVE it!
I hope to have some pictures of it this weekend.