I forgot to title yesterday’s post.
What I accomplished from yesterday’s list:
- Dinner √
- Clean up dinner mess √
- Clean computer armoire in living room.
- Clean, empty and move small desk in living room. 2/3 of a √ Cleaned and emptied. Moving it yesterday would have just gotten in the way.
- Find a place for the three boxes of music to live that currently reside beside the piano. This has been something I’ve needed to do since we moved into this house. I don’t have the right piece of furniture for this but I don’t know what is the right piece.
- Relocate bagpipes that also reside next to the piano.
- Take art down in the living room and spackle nail holes. 1/2 √ Art down, spackle today?
- Run a clean swiffer over the walls to get rid of any dust before painting this weekend.
- Finish Ms Ida mittens.
- Work on soaker.
- Knit myself a pair of seamless slippers. √ Started.
I also changed the water filter in the refrigerator. Mr. Aitch wasn’t home and I thought it would be easy. You wouldn’t think it would take 20 minutes. Evidently I have no strength in my hands anymore and could not get a good grip to turn it a quarter turn and pull it down. I almost broke the shelf. Plus the angle was all wrong. This filter is in the back on the top right side. See it? I’m only 5 foot 5 inches so I had to stand on my tippy toes to even reach the darn thing.
Fortunately we only have to change it twice a year.
I was beat by 9:30 and had about an hour before bedtime. So I took Wool and Chocolate’s advice and started on #11.
Today’s goals: # 3, 5, 6, 7 and 11.
After all, tomorrow is another day and another list…