I’m at a loss for words.
And I’m procrastinating.
We went to our daughter’s yesterday to spend a belated Thanksgiving Day with her and her family. We got home earlier this afternoon and I’ve been putting off the one thing I promised myself I’d do today.
My list of things to do while procrastinating:
- Go through the mail.
- Unpack the overnight bag.
- Wash a load of clothes.
- Change the wreath on the front door from the wine bottle wreath to the Christmas wreath.
- Put the Christmas candles in the front windows and synchronize the timers so they all come on at the same time.
- Iron a couple of shirts.
- Unload and fold clothes from the dryer from Wednesday night.
- Add wet clothes to the dryer.
- Eat dinner.
- Work on another felt ornament.
- Eat a second dessert.
- Check my email.
- Download photos from my phone.
- Write this blog post.
This is the Number One thing I promised myself that I would do today:
- Clean this mess.
This is my dining room table. It’s covered with the Christmas Wishes kits and paraphenalia.
Enough procrastinating. I’m going to tackle it now.
As soon as I wash the dishes.
Ok, dishes done.
I’m going. Now.
I can SO relate to this! My craft room is a disaster, but I cleared enough space to make the Christmas cards, without having to clean the whole thing. But one of these days, I am just going to have to do it. 🙂
Oh, how I wish I had a craft room….
you will someday. And probably, like mine, you will be hard pressed to find a clear square foot of counter space. 🙂