Here are five things about me so far today that you probably don’t care about:
- The weather was perfect for taking the motorcycle to work. Cloudy but no fog. I hate fog. The temperature was 72 F. It’s supposed to get into the upper 80s by the time I leave for home but it’s ok if I get sweaty then. I’m just going home.
- My leather riding pants don’t fit me any more. Too small. I had to wear my chaps.
- I had my motorcycle registration and insurance card in my hand this morning for my bike. I have two different motorcycle jackets so I don’t keep it in either one. By the time I was dressed and ready to go, I couldn’t find the cards. I looked for at least five minutes and could have been staring right at them but I couldn’t see them. So I left without them. I hope I don’t get stopped on my way home.
- I know I had my registration and insurance cards yesterday since Mr. Aitch and I went to get our driver’s license renewed. We had to provide FIVE forms of identification, proof of citizenship and residency. I used my motorcycle registration as one form of residency. BTW my new photo is terrible. I look 10 years older and 25 pounds heavier. See #2 above.
- Someone was cooking bacon this morning. It smelled so good.
- Even though I was seven minutes late for work this morning, I was still the first one in the office.
- I can’t count.