In no particular order:
1. I lost my blogging mojo a few months ago. I can’t seem to find it. I used to post 4-5 times a week. Now it’s 4-5 times a month. Am I really this dull?
2. We started “summer hours” at work this week. That means we can work four 10-hour days and have the fifth day off. Monday is my day off and I love it!
3. I started cleaning the basement. When we moved into this house 18 years ago, Mr. Aitch put things on shelves. I rearranged them about 10 years ago. Yeah. I’m throwing things away and/or donating them. I thought about a yard sale but I just don’t want to devote the time and energy to do one.
4. I am a carnivore. I like red meat. I also like fruits and veggies. Add chicken and turkey to the list. And some mild fish, too. Bread, yes. Pizza, not so much. Really, I’m not a pizza fan. Mr. Aitch and I made a meal of warm, fresh-baked bread and a bottle of wine once.
5. I iron clothes when I’m bored.
6. I love my green eyes.
7. I used to be a great navigator.
8. I want to lose 10 pounds.
I think your blogging mojo ended up in the same place as mine did. 😦 I hope we find our mojos soon.
Well, find it! I miss your posts, girly! 😉
Patti…you are anything but dull. In fact, you may be the least dull person I’ve ever (virtually) met in my life. You have more mojo than ever, so therefore little time to write about it. I know about this. Frankly I don’t know how you keep up considering all the stuff you do on top of a job. You’re amazing.