In no particular order:
1. I lost my blogging mojo a few months ago. I can’t seem to find it. I used to post 4-5 times a week. Now it’s 4-5 times a month. Am I really this dull?
2. We started “summer hours” at work this week. That means we can work four 10-hour days and have the fifth day off. Monday is my day off and I love it!
3. I started cleaning the basement. When we moved into this house 18 years ago, Mr. Aitch put things on shelves. I rearranged them about 10 years ago. Yeah. I’m throwing things away and/or donating them. I thought about a yard sale but I just don’t want to devote the time and energy to do one.
4. I am a carnivore. I like red meat. I also like fruits and veggies. Add chicken and turkey to the list. And some mild fish, too. Bread, yes. Pizza, not so much. Really, I’m not a pizza fan. Mr. Aitch and I made a meal of warm, fresh-baked bread and a bottle of wine once.
5. I iron clothes when I’m bored.
6. I love my green eyes.
7. I used to be a great navigator.
8. I want to lose 10 pounds.